Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

It has been quite a while since I played along with Marcia's Music Saved My Soul, I'm not really sure why since I can't do anything unless I have my music on. Well I figured I would play along today. I am sharing a video by Blue October since I saw them in concert on Sunday. 

I had a hard time picking a song, they are my favorite band and I want to share every song from every album with you, lol. I decided to pick "The Feel Again (Stay)" because this song and video have a very strong message.

I hope you enjoy and if you want to here more of their music you can click on my little music player on my sidebar. I warn you that there may be some bad language in some of their songs. I checked this one and didn't hear any. 




ANYMANINAMERICA.COM
is a place for fathers, mothers and children who have dealt, or are dealing with, the issues of shared parenting and child custody to find their voice and speak their mind. 





Here are a few pics from the Blue October concert on Sept. 11,2011 at the House of Blues in Anaheim, CA. They aren't the best quality but I wanted to share a few with you. 






No comments: