Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cowboy Birthday

Howdy! Hope everyone is have a fabulous day. Today I am sharing a card using Original Cowboy Kid Digi that is available here. Isn't he just too cute? I hope you make it a point to check out Hiedi's Blog. She adds sketches that may someday be a stamp as well as these adorable digi's that are only available there.

Don't forget Thursday 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Design Team Blog will kick off our first challenge. Be sure to check it out, there will also be some awesome samples from The Cuties. I also here there is a free digi involved :). Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Original Cowboy Kid Digi by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps
SU card stock and sentiment
DCWV DP
Brads from Oriental Trading Company (a few years old)
Copics: E33, E35, E47, E51, E53, E57, Y11, Y15, Y21,
R24, R27, R29, B37, B39, B93, B95, and B97

4 comments:

Amanda Profumo said...

Juanita, I love your card! You did a great job on that cowboy! Super cute!

Jen Shults said...

I REALLY love this layout! It's just perfect and you really complimented it well with your color arrangment and that cute little stamp. TFS!!!

Lisa G. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! I love your card...he's adorable!

Beth said...

SO CUTE! He's adorable - what a super card for a little boy! That's no easy feat! Great card!