Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2 Cute Thank You Owl

Hello everyone I have another 2 Cute card to share. I decided to use Best Friends Owl for a Thank You card I needed for a teacher at my daughter's school. This image is so cute and fun to work with. I intended to color my image in neutral colors so I could use any colors in the background, go figure I pick DP that has gray in it, lol.

I also made this card for The Shabby Tea Room Challenge Let's Get Scrappy. The DP and Baja Breeze card stock are from my scraps. Boy do I have a lot of scraps, I could create cards for the rest of the year just using scraps and probably never go through it all. Ha, but I probably could say the same with new never cut paper, so I will just keep mixing it up.

Reminder that there is still plenty of time to enter our 2 Cute's Second Challenge and get the adorable bunny digi for free. We look forward to seeing what you create.


Supplies:
2 Cute Rubber Stamps Best Friends Owl
SU Card stock, DP, ink, brad and sentiment
Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Sizzix Bigz Die
Copics: E33, E35, E37, E47, E57, G14, G17, YR02, YR04, YR07, C3, C5, and C7

4 comments:

Lisa and Eddy said...

Love the colors and the image is WAY too cute! xo Lisa

Debbie said...

Super CUTE!! Thanks for joining us this week at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM! I hope you can come back on Monday to give our new challenge a try :)

Nicole said...

So cute! That owl is a 'hoot'! Baja Breeze is my all time fav color! Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

April Rose said...

What an adorable owl, beautifully colored, and gorgeous card! I love your flower--you used your new die--fun! Those are pretty papers--good thing you saved your scraps!
Hugs,
April