Followers

Monday, April 5, 2010

SPCC 42 Butterfly Wishes

Here's a quick card I put together for SPCC #42, I had envisioned this being more elegant then it turned out. I love this butterfly die, even after making those centerpieces with it. I thought I was going to not want to look at another butterfly after making hundreds of then, but no I still love using this die. Not much to share about this card, other than my arm was still pretty messed up when I made this. Can you see how I couldn't get a clean impression with the sentiment. I took 3 tries to get it this good. I'm happy to say my arm is feeling so much better. I am about 95% healed.

Have you checked out the new challenge over at Friends Having Fun. Every week there will be a new ch
allenge with different themes and different DT members sharing. This weeks challenge is a color challenge, next week is a sketch. I'm one of the Sketch Sorority Sisters and I'll be sharing a card along with some other very talented ladies. It's going to so much fun so head on over and become a follower.


Supplies
All SU except Michael's Dollar bling

11 comments:

Emily said...

Gorgeous Juanita!

Emily-SP Diva

Laura B said...

Ooh, I really like this! The butterfly is beautiful!

hugs,
Laura

Susan said...

Great job on this beautiful card. I love the layers on the butterfly.

Corie said...

This is just fabulous -- love it!!

RobbynW said...

Love all the depth with those beautiful butterflies Juanita!
Robbyn - SP Diva

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

A beautiful card! Love that butterfly and all the layers to it!

-Kristin

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is just gorgeous!!!


Deanne SP Diva

Allison said...

LOVE the butterfly! Sooo pretty!!!

Allison

Sandy said...

love the butterflies!! I haven't figured out how to use my butterfly die to it's fullest potential!

Tasha said...

This is beautiful, so stunning, Love the subtle colour and the elegance
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

beautiful and elegant card!!!