Followers

Friday, March 18, 2011

You Rock

Happy Friday everyone. Today I am sharing my card for Fussy and Fancy Challenge 32. Our challenge is to use the fabulous sketch created by Mindy

I made a card use 2 of my favorite things, Echo Park Paper and an image by Di's Digi Downloads. This is Little Rocker Chick, isn't she adorable. I paired her up with For The Record, the stickers are part of the collection as well. I love the little scrabble tiles especially because right now I'm a bit addicted to the game called Words with Friends. I'm not as good as some of my friends but it's still fun just playing with them. Well, thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!


Challenge 32
Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday 156- Music and dance (rocker chick loves her music)
Freshly Brewed 39- Spots and Dots


Supplies:
SU Card stock
Copic Xpress It Blending Card
Kaiser Rhinestones 
Echo Park For The Record Collection (pattern papers and stickers)
Copics

7 comments:

Tina said...

this card is really cute..great job

Tina

Unknown said...

Awww this is so sweet, love that stamp xx

Deb said...

Beautiful card, she is adorable,
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awesome card!!!

Thank you for participating in the Spots and Dots Fresh Brewed Challenge this week!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! Such a cute image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Hugs
Vanja

Di said...

fabulous Juanita Love it!
Thanks so much
Hugs Di x