Followers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Buckeye Anya

I am so loving my Anya stamps from The Greeting Farm . I used teacher Anya in this card that I made for 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday Challenge. I've never done a challenge for them before so I hope it is okay that I am a day late. I colored this Anya to go with my Edward, but I think her head is too big to use the both of them together :(. So she was intended to be used for a Twilight card but now she is an Ohio State Buckeye card. I think I will send her to my husbands cousin in Ohio.Just wanted to show that I had my sentiment and my Anya popped up on dimensionals.
All materials are SU except for the main image.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

whatta fun card...love your use of your Anya.

Jennifer said...

You're ready for the kids to go back to school, HUH?