Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Twilight Challenge #38 ~ The Honeymoon


Ok, here is my entry for http://twilighttuesday.com/2009/07/twilight-challenge-38-the-honeymoon/. The challenge was to create something that represents Bella and Edward's honeymoon. This is from when Bella is trying to seduce Edward. If I remember correctly she wore a little black number that Alice had packed. I think the sentiment speaks for itself, lol.

The main image is from here http://thegreetingfarm.com/stamps/dressup.php. I cut out the main panel with my new nestabilities., all other materials and stamps are from Stampin Up.

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

OME this is the cutest ever!!! How funny is this, love where your mind went with this!!! LOVE the sentiment!! LOL! Thanks for playing along with us at TwilightTuesday!!! thanks for the chuckle too! :)

Stampin Mindy said...

Very cute Juanita! love the colors and your layout!

ellepaulette said...

What a super sweet Twilight card! Love it!!

Erica said...

I love this card. So cute! One of my favorite parts is after the second night, and Bella asks if there were any casualties, and Edward says, well your night gown didn't make it. "Dang it, I liked that one." "Me too." So great.