Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Card Patterns 46

It is so nice to sit down and create. I made this card for Card Patterns Sketch 46. I colored Miss Anya over the weekend, I stamped the image on Georgia Pacific Card stock and used my copics to color it in. I am not liking this paper for coloring with my copics, I had issues with the colors bleeding out of the lines. I would love to hear what white card stock you use and how happy you are with it. I have also used SU Whisper White but I find some colors sit on top of the paper and don't blend.
As soon as I seen this sketch I knew I was going to make a bookmark with the tag panel. I flip the sketch to go with the image I used. Thanks for looking :).



Supplies: SU Card stock, DP, ribbon and border punch, image is Miss Anya Dressy from The Greeting Farm, bling is Michael's dollar bin

7 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Very Cute Juanita, Love your coloring. Very Creative card.

Jennifer said...

Cute, Juanita.

dstandard said...

Adorable!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

She is SO cute!! The coloring is fab!

yyam said...

Juanita, this is too adorable! :)

whoistracy said...

This is so cute Juanita! I love pink and black together!!

Sonia said...

Hi Juanita
I found your blog in another site. So beautiful blog and your working looking amazing.
Love the color combo of this card, absolutely beautiful.
**Sony**
Puerto Rico