Followers

Monday, June 28, 2010

SPCC 54 Last Card As A SPCC Diva

Is it really Monday already? Where did the weekend go? We went to the beach on Saturday and the kids had a blast. I'm still worn out from being in the sun all day. I hope you had a fab weekend.

For my card I used Maddie from the stamp set Zeke and Maddie by StampInsanity. I colored her in with Copics. This was my first attempt at a round card. Next time I will need to use a smaller image or just a sentiment.

SPCC was my first DT and I will be forever grateful to Samantha. She must have seen something in me because she chose me before I owned any Copics and my water coloring skills were/are below par. Not saying my Copic skills are all that but I know they are better then my water coloring skills. Sadly I needed to let my term end. Samantha has a lot of new and exciting things going on, so I hope you head over to her blog and check them out. Even though I won't be a Diva any longer, I'll still hop on over and join the challenges.

colorcombo54.png

2 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Very Cute!! I think you did a great job with the circle card!! Love this cute image...

Stephanie said...

Love this card! You did a great job with the coloring! So glad you were on the DT and I hope you will come back and play often! Your creations are wonderful!