Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

SISC 26 It Happens In Threes

It feels like I haven't blogged in such a long time. Sorry, I was on vacation with the family. I'm home now and will slowly start getting back into the swing of things.

This is a card I made before I went on vacation for SISC 26 It Happens In Threes. My threes are the card stock colors (green, purple and orange), pattern papers and the bling. 



StampInsanity is having a DT call. If you are interested in being one of the Groovy Gurlz check out the details here.
Photobucket

Supplies:
Nicholette ( Les Coquettes) by StampInsanity
Prism card stock
Michael's dollar bling
Copics

6 comments:

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Love this card! Your coloring is great and I love your choice of DP!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Love this card! Your coloring is great and I love your choice of DP!

Beth said...

Gorgeous, as always! Your color combo is fabulous and you really did a beautiful job coloring! Awesome! :)

Alison said...

This is great! I love that it's Halloween themed! That skull paper is really cool!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love the design papers and colors!

Danderella said...

What a great halloween card. Love those little skulls, and your colouring is great!