Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blog Award with a Prize


I was nominated for the Digi's With Attitude! "I got the Attitude! Blog Award"
What this means is not only did I get a $5.00 Gift Certificate for Digi's With Attitude! Store but now I can brag that "My Blog's got the `Tude!"
All I have to do is tell you 3 things that make me different from everyone else and nominate 5 blogs. What gives me the `Tude?
1. I have to have music on when I create.
2. I color my images on a TV tray while watching TV or watching kids play video games.
3. I don't drive or even know how (don't ask). 

The 5 Blogs I nominate are:
1. Chelsea's Scraptastic Voyage
2. Jennifer's Wanna Be Creative 
3. Kapree's Give Yourself Over
4. Suzi's The Manic World of Mrs. Weyremaster
5. Alison's 21st Century Pillow Book

Please display this badge proudly and link it to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog. To qualify for the $5.00 Digi's With Attitude! Store Gift Certificate please read the guidelines HERE 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award Juanita, you definately have the 'Tude:)

Thank you so much for nominating my blog, it's a real honour, you've made my day:)
Suzi
xxx

Chelsea said...

WOO HOO!! Thanks so much and congrats on your award!

KC said...

yay! thank you for my award! congrats on yours!!

Jennifer said...

Hey Juanita,

Thank you for the award. I didn't see it because I wasn't following you. Go figure. I know I was following. I don't know what happened. Well, I'm back and don't delete me!