Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

SISC 45 Non Traditional Valentine

Hello friends, today I am sharing the card I made for SISC 45, Non Traditional Valentine. I decided to go with non traditional Valentine colors. Funny thing is I colored this image before I even had the Little Girl pattern paper by Echo Park. It was a great surprise to see how well the colors of the paper went with this image. It was perfect for my non traditional Valentine. I used Halloween Henry with a sentiment from Zeke and Maddie, both sets are available at the SI Store.


Challenges:
Stamp With Fun 96- Sketch
Stampin Vacation Occasion Oasis- Valentine's Day
Paper Sundaes 54- Valentine's

4 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card
xx

Beth said...

Omigosh - these papers! Fabulous card - as always! Have a great weekend! :)

Alica said...

So sweet! Lovely coloring and pretty papers!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Christine said...

What a wonderful and fun card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!