Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bear Hugs To The Rescue

Hello yet again blogging friends. This has to be a record of the most consecutive days of posting a card on my blog. Don't get used to though because I don't think I can keep it up for too much longer. 

Sadly this is going to be my last card as a Di's Digi Download DT member. I'm bummed that I had to step down but I have over committed myself with DT responsibilities and need to let some of them go. It's not fair to the companies I represent to not give 100% or to myself to be super stressed about getting my cards made. It was hard deciding which team to step down from. Di's term was open ended so I felt like it was the best one to drop at this time. If I still feel like I can't give 100%, I will reevaluate my other Design Teams when their terms end. I will still use Di's images because I adore them. 


Supplies:
sentiment by Waltzing Mouse from the Help For Katie Digital Package #1
SU card stock
Xpress It Blending Card
Echo Park Playground pattern paper
Copics

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww how pretty, love the colours and such a cute cute stamp, love it xx