Followers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Fussy and Fancy 33

Hello and Happy Friday everyone. I have 2 posts for you today, this is the first. This is my card for Fussy and Fancy Challenge 33. Chelsea has challenge us to use a zipper or feather on our projects. This was most definitely a challenge for me because I have never used either in my crafting. With all the cool zipper flowers out there I figured I give it a try. The zipper was white because I didn't know what I was going to do when we got it (Jennifer and I spit one zipper). I figured I could dye it what ever color I wanted to once I made my flower. My daughter picked black so she can wear it in her hair whenever she wants without having to worry about it matching. Now I need to go out and get more zippers so I can make her a few more in different colors. 



Here is the tutorial I used to make my flower. She kind of talks a lot but I thought her tutorial was pretty easy to follow. 




Close up of flower.
Supplies:
SU card stock
Echo Park For The Record Pattern Paper
Kaiser Rhinestones
Zipper

No comments: