Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Moon Experience

DISCLAIMER: I am not a scrapbooker.

I made these 2 8x8 pages, yes I said 2, for Twilight Tuesday's Challenge 56. It took me all day to do these simple pages. Anyways as most of you know I went to see the midnight showing of New Moon with Jennifer . These pictures were taken while we were waiting for the movie to start. We walked around the theater looking for a life size 3-D cutout of Jacob so we could take a picture with him but we had no luck :(. We did manage to find a New moon poster, so we were dorks an took pictures in front it. We also spotted the Eclipse poster, but there were a bunch of people waiting in line in front of it. Again we were dorks and waited for them to leave so we could get a picture with it.
My thoughts on the movie... it was most definitely better than Twilight. I had high expectations, therefore I was a bit disappointed. I wanted more Voltori (sp) and more wolf pack :). I guess I need to not expect it to be like the book and just go into it as if I never knew the story. That will be my goal for Eclipse, because you know I still plan on see the opening day midnight showing.
See the swirl at the bottom of this page? That swirl is the reason I picked that DP, lol.
The spot between the brackets will be where I journal, but that is a new concept to me so I left it blank.
My shirt has says "and so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb", one of my favorite Twilight quotes.
Underneath her sweatshirt Jennifer has on a Twilight shirt.

Supplies: SU Card stock and DP, Basic Grey DP, Thickers chipboard and foam letters, Colorbox Metal Dots

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What? You're scrapbooking? LOL! They look GREAT! I can't find my ticket stub. Bummer!

Alison said...

I am so happy that you're scrapbooking!!! You did a fantastic job! I'm so glad you were inspired! Your pages are perfect! And you 2 are not dorks... if I would have thought of it, I would have taken pics in front of the posters too (why didn't I think of that?!). Your project rocks. I am so glad you played along!!!

Erica said...

Great layout! You guys look like you had a blast! So glad you played along with us!

Beth said...

You look like a scrapper to me! I really like this!! You did a great job and got some awwesome pics too! Awesome job - TFS! :)