Followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Too cute teacher gift

OMG I love this little bucket. I found the tutorial here. Ok I realize Mr. Gingerbread is way to big for this bucket but I don't care, lol. I fell in love first with Mr. Gingerbread and had to buy him at Panera. Since this was my first time making the bucket I wasn't quite sure how big it was. Jennifer told me they were huge, but not huge enough for Mr. Gingerbread, lol. This was a pretty simple project, and I love the final product. The snowflake on the front is an ornament from Target, I knew I could use them in my crafting so I bought a few of them. The ribbon is holding the ornament down, I also put a small piece of tape on the sting to keep it from falling off. Thanks for looking.




All supplies SU except ribbon and snowflake.

4 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Yummm! Sooo cute! What a fab lil pail for a perfect gift! I don't think I would be able to part with it! LOL!
TFS! Happy Tuesday :)
~ margie

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors and cute gingerbread image! Such a cute gift!
Hugs,
April

Justine said...

What lucky teachers, this would be so appreciated especially that you took the time, effort and thought to create it yourself. Perfect

Wendy M said...

Sooooooo cute... xx