Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sandy

Here's another Christmas card. I told you would be seeing quite a few Christmas cards from me, lol. This card features Sandy from Instyle Stamps. I was lucky enough to receive this image for free for being one of the first 150 followers of Instyle Stamps Blog. I made this card for for their challenge which was to makes a snow themed card using one of their images. My snow is a few layers of white flocking, I had to add a few layers because the blue card stock was showing through one layer. I found this sketch over at Card Patterns #43, I flip to the side but I think the original sketch can be seen. Thanks for looking!




Supplies: SU Card stock, DCWV DP, White flocking, Liquid applique (for the trim on Sandy's outfit), Copic markers

3 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

Great job with "Sandy"! Love the blue and red together! Great job with the sketch!

Stampin Mindy said...

Very Cute! Love the flock, and the colors... Happy to see you CUT IT OUT!!! :O

whoistracy said...

Just adorable Juanita! I love that little image you used and how you colored it.