Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Looking For My Mojo

Hi blogging friends, I feel like such a slacker when it comes to making cards lately. My mojo has been on hiatus ever since I started working out in the beginning of the year. Seriously I want my mojo back, but I can't stop working out. I need to drop a lot of weight and this is the only way I'm going to be able to do it. Well, since my mojo has been missing I just now realized I had not created this months DT cards for Di's Digi Downloads. For some reason I thought I still had till next week. Where did this month go??  I have no clue, but it's just about gone. I will be at CHA this weekend so I needed to get this card done pretty quickly. I colored Carlys Caress to go with this pattern paper by My Mind's Eye. I used the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp. I'm becoming more and more of a fan of less is more, shh don't tell the girls at Fussy and Fancy that I said that, lol. Anyways, I feel like I'm babbling and I know most people don't even read this so I will stop now. 
Thanks for stopping by. 

Supplies:
SU sentiment, and card stock
Copics E000, E00, E01, E19, E18, E17, E15, E13, V99, V95, V93, YR20, YR21, YR24, R24, R22, W0, W10

3 comments:

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous creation, love the image and colours. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this time, Hugs, Claire x

Di said...

Hi Anitta
This is lovely Thankyou and do not worry too much about the DT you just keep working on loosing that weight! well done you, i have
joined a swimming gymm and am going only twice a week at the mo, im not very motivated at all. Keep going you will get there!
Hugs Di xxx

Ann Kristin said...

I like your color combinations!