Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

SISC 41 Hardcore Hardware

Happy Thursday everyone, today there is a new challenge over at StampInsanity. SISC 41 is Hardcore Hardware, basically use some metal on your projects. I used Pierrette from Les Coquettes digi set, she can be found at the SI Store. She is colored in with copics to go with this beautiful Bo Bunny paper I received for Christmas from Jennifer. My metal elements are brads and the heart and key charms I bought last year at Michael's. 

I'm thinking of listing this card in my Etsy store, I just worry about shipping. For those of you that sell your cards how do you package them? I worry about corners getting bent. Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back tomorrow with a new project for Fussy and Fancy.


Challenges:
The Beary Scrap 17- Sketch


8 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So fun! Love the charms! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Donnas Den said...

Love this card and the stamps. They'd be wonderful on some valentines cards.

Donna x

Alison said...

This is soooo pretty!!! Love your hardware!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable---I think I need these stamps!!

Christine

Patricia Mae said...

Very cute card, Thanks so much for joining us at The Beary Sweet Challenges I hope to see you again.
~Patricia
TBS DT

Tasha said...

Oh this is so cool, it has such a cool vintage/gothic vibe. I lve the charms you have used
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Great way to use the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Juanita - this is really cute! Thanks so much for using our Beary Sweet sketch. Good luck in the challenge.

To ship my cards, I use 45RPM boxes from this store on Ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/Cutting-Edge-Packaging-Products

Cheers,
Susan