Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Christmas Hilda

I had to play with my new goodies I got on Friday. Who doesn't love to play with new toys, lol. First new thing I used were my Copics and Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses DP that I got at the Scrapbook Expo. The other new thing I used was my Motivet Hilda stamp. She is so cute.

I made this card using Sweet Sketch Wednesday's Sketch 18.

Supplies Motivet Hilda with Santa Hat stamp, Sentiment from SU Best Yet, Cardstock SU Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Grey and SU DP, Buttons Basic Grey, and Copics Ciao C-3, C-7, R46,Y17, YG63, and YG11

7 comments:

Arlana 11426 said...

Your Hippo is so cute. You did a great job on coloring her. Loving your new christams paper and thoses added buttons are darling. Thanks for playing with us @SSW!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Hilda's red pedicure, lol! Great coloring with your new Copics, and pretty paper too!

mulberry station said...

Great coloring job with your copics. Darling Hipo! And I love the paper you have used. Grest take on the sketch this week. Thanks for joining us!!

Jennifer said...

This card turned out so cute, Juanita!

sweetbloominscraps said...

What a darling Christmas Card....I haven't seen Hilda before...She is really cute! Nice job, Juanita! Your coloring is fantastic!

Teri said...

Such a sweet image! Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Yvette said...

Awe, she is SO sweet! Love the Christmas feel of your card! Great job!!!