Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Halloween Anniversary

I wanted to play along at SPCC since I missed last week's challenge. These colors really threw me for a loop. I knew I wanted to make a card for 10 Minutes In My Scrappin/Stampin Life's Challenge which was to make a Halloween Themed Anniversary card. She has some awesome blog candy she will be giving away so I suggest you go check it out. I have to say I am not entirely pleased with the card. I think it is because I worked with colors I never use and I don't have too many Halloween stamps. I did find a digi image that I will use to make another Halloween themed Anniversary card with, but I don't want to make another card using these colors, lol.

Edited to add Cuttlebug embossing folder BOO to You was used!



10 comments:

Emily said...

Adorable!

Emily-SP Diva

Beth said...

So cute! Is that a CB embossing folder? How awesome! Great card!

Jennifer said...

I think you did a great job! You're too hard on yourself.

Kristina said...

What a fun card - what embossed background did you use? Thanks for joining us as SPCC.

Anonymous said...

super cute card and i love the embossing.

Melisa-SP Diva

savvy teaching tips said...

great card - love the halloween theme - great stamps from SU!

Lmac said...

This is sooo cute! I gotta go check out your other card to see if you outdid yourself :)

Thanks for playing along!!
LaToya

Daniella said...

Beautiful card! Great job!
So glad you joined us this week at SPCC!!

Stephanie said...

This is such a cool Halloween card! Great job! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

~kelly marie~ said...

Beautiful! I love the texture!