Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sarah's Birthday Party Invites

These are the invites I made for my daughter's Birthday Party next month. We will be having it at a local bead store where the girls will make a bracelet. After that she wants them to sleepover. That is why there are only a few invites. Too many girls can be a handful.
Anyways I realized last night I needed to send them to school today. Good thing I had already colored the Miss Anya's the day before. I had planned to make bookmarks as part of the invite, but I lost track of time so I threw these together.

Supplies: SU Cardstock and sentiment, Miss Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm, Copic Ciao markers, and oval and scallop oval nesties.


5 comments:

Jen Shults said...

These are gorgeous! I love that stamp and I love the deep rich colors you used to color her! Perfect for an invitation. :D

Annie said...

omg, these invitations are awesome!! Love your color combo!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are so cute! What lovely invites!

Lmac said...

Hi!! Super cute card! No I haven't received your awesome cards yet! I'll let you know I do! I'm about to post the winners on my blog though!

Anonymous said...

I love this color combo, and your coloring is super, Juanita! These are adorable!