Followers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Bella in Forks

Here is one of the cards I made for SPCC #26. I used It's a rainy day by Softpencil. I am also entering this card in Softpencil's Challenge 9. Jennifer gave me the idea of this image being Bella in Forks, lol. I love these colors together. This is a color combo you will see again again from me :).
Supplies SU Card stock, sentiment and border punch, Softpencil digi image, crochet flower from Jennifer's mom, Dollar bin bling ( Michael's or Joann's) and Copic Ciao Markers

13 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Love This card it's so Bella in Forks!!!! I'm going to have to give this color combo a try.

Elizabeth P said...

I love your card Juanita! it´s a beautiful colour combo and your coloring is great! you remembered me that I have to see New Moon..! ;)

Thanks a lot to play with us on Softpencil Challenges!!!

Cat said...

Great card and border! Thanks for joining us at Softpencil!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Fabulous coloring, love the punched border!

Shauna K said...

hehe very cute :D love the Twilight reference ;)
- SMK *SP Diva*

Unknown said...

lovely card
I like too much the punched border and the combo of the colors that you did

Emily said...

I love that flower!

Emily-SP Diva

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Juanita, this is too blinkin' adorable!!

Deanne - SPCC {Diva}

Kerry said...

I love the color combo!!! I never thought of red and purple goes so well together. Beautiful card! Love the border punch! And the coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining the SP challenge this week!

RobbynW said...

Ok, she is just too sweet! Great job with the color combo Juanita!
Robbyn -SP Diva

Susan said...

Great job Juanita! I love the way you put the image together with that sentiment. The layering on the flower is really pretty.

heidi said...

This is so stinkin cute!!! Love the image and the flower!!

Heidi SP Diva

Kelly said...

Love the way you used the punch on this card, and the embellishment is cute.