Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A gift from Lily

Wahoo, I used one of my colored in images on a card. This is Lily, one of the Wild Flower Kids designed by Jen. She is a digital stamp, only available here. I was looking for a sketch to use and found this at Sketch and Stash. Well you need to also use new or neglected supplies in this challenge... New supplies would be the image, white flock, and the DP by Basic Grey, my neglected supplies would be the snowflake embellishment, the SU DP from last year, and the SU sentiment. Thanks for looking!other supplies not mentioned above, copic markers, SU cardstock, crochet flower by Jennifer's mom that I lightly colored with my copic marker

7 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Jennifer said...
What a great idea to color the flower. Your card is cute. Congrats on the DT!

Jacqueline said...

Sooo cute! Your coloring is perfect! Awesome work!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Love the coloring and layout! TFS

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous and so cute I love that image thanks for joining in the fun at sketch & Stash hugs Jill xx

Chrissie said...

Such a fabulous card and such a cute image too!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card :-) the image and the paper match perfectly ,,, very cute :-) I love that flower and snowflake too ,, gorgeous ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x