Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SPC7 Sarah's Birthday Card

I made this card yesterday for Sarah's birthday. I had to make a quick card since yesterday was her birthday, lol. I have other birthday cards already made but she has seen them all. I wanted her to get one that was made just for her. Well, I thought I was being a good mom by doing that. As Sarah is reading her card she tells me I signed it Love, Mom, Dad, Devin and Sarah. I can't believe I put Sarah instead of Isabella. She is never going to let me forget that one.
Anyways I printed this image called Taking care of Flowers to use in Softpencil's Challenge #7. The challenge asked that you use pink and butterflies. I used my copics to color the image in, I added some Dazzling Diamonds on her wings and the sprinkles she is adding to the flowers.




9 comments:

Cat said...

Adorable card! I love the shimmery wings! Happy birthday, Sarah! Thanks for joining us this week at Softpencil!

Kerry said...

Very cute, so sweet!!! I love the shimmery wings too and the coloring is wonderful. Happy Birthay to Sarah! Thanks for playing with us.

Softpencil said...

So cute Birthday card Juanita!!! your coloring is amazing and I love the wings!
Happy Birthday to Sarah! ;)

Thanks a lot to play on Softpencil Challenges!!!

Michelle said...

So sweet! Love your coloring and glitter. :)

Tammy said...

It's so cute. Love the glitter!

Martha said...

adorable, great coloring.

Lana said...

Such a sweet and sparkly card!
Hugs
Lana x

April Rose said...

This is such a cute card--I love the doodling around the edges and your fabulous coloring and shading! And you are a great mom! Happy Birthday Sarah!

little cardmaker said...

Your card is so pretty. I love that digi.