Followers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Fairy Birthday Card and a DT CALL

Happy Monday blog world. Here is a card I made this weekend for Carmen to give to her mother in law. Carmen picked out the stamps she wanted me to use and we went from there. Her mother in law is into angels (so am I) and her favorite color is purple (mine too). It wasn't that hard to get the creative juices flowing even though I was tired from New Moon on Thursday night and stamp class on Friday night. This cute image is called Dainty Fairy from Auntie Amy's. I've had this stamp since June but this is the first card I made using her. I'm pretty happy with the way she turned out. Carmen colored in the little dragonfly with copics, she also cut him out. I also used copics to color the fairy. I added the little pearls because I felt like the card needed something, that is also the reason I added the crochet flower. Thanks for looking :).
DT CALL is over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Here are the details...

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge is a new challenge blog looking for DT members. Our challenges will be every other Friday, beginning on January 1, 2010. We are looking for 3-5 enthusiastic paper crafters to serve a 3-month term starting January 1, 2010. We are also looking for Guest DT members to serve a one-month term. DT experience is not necessary, we will consider all applicants.

DT requirements:

- Have your own blog for posting your challenge projects.

- Create 2-3 projects a month, following challenge guidelines

- You will need to be willing to leave comments on challenge participant’s projects

As a DT member you will get a Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge badge for your blog. You will also gain the DT experience that many other challenge blogs look for.

To apply please send an email to fussyandfancy@gmail.com, by Dec. 11, 2009 with a link to your blog. Let us know if you are interested in a DT or Guest DT position. Not required, but we would love to know why you are interested in being a part of our team.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the purple and turquoise together! What a gorgeous fairy, and you've colored her beautifully!

Krista said...

I love the fairy! You do amazing work!!