Followers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2 Cute Sweet Treat For You

Hello there, are you glad the week is almost over? I am, time is going fast but my list of things to do is growing, lol. Anyways that's enough about me. Today I bring you a card featuring Penguin Fun, another fun, summer is just about here stamp.

I made this card for Sketch and Stash Challenge 35 , I hope it's okay that I changed the oval panel to a circle (there was one in the DT samples so I thought it would be alright). This was a fun sketch to work with. I enjoy this challenge because it always reminds me to take out my stash and use it. My never used stash would be the Bo Bunny DP and the ribbon. They are items I've been hoarding for no other reason then I want them to last forever, lol. Sigh but in order to make room new goodies I have to use the ones I've been hoarding.

Supplies:
Bazzill Card stock
Bo Bunny DP and brad
Pewter Kaiser Pearls
Nestabilities

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Your card is so cute! The penguin image is adorable!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my card.

Lorraine A said...

what a cute image :-) I love this !! fab papers and the pearls are gorgeous too :-)

thanks for joining in the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Becky said...

So gorgeous Juanita! Love that ribbon!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx