Followers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Princess Tilda's Wish

Happy Friday! Today starts a new challenge over at Fussy and Fancy Friday. This time around we are doing a recipe challenge. This was a fun recipe and I really hope everyone takes some time to joining us. Here's the recipe: a minimum of 3 Pattern Papers, 3 Images (sentiment can count as one) and 3 different embellishments. I have to tell you, I thought this was going to be a tough one but once I got started it was so much fun. I used 4 DP, 3 images (4 if you count sentiment) and 3 types of embellishments (5 if you count the glitter and crystal effects).

I knew I wanted to make a "window" to see in the card. I did have a hard time lining everything up because I didn't really plan it out, I just sort of added layers as I went. I think next time I do this I will plan my layering out before I start cutting things. I colored Tilda to go with the Basic Grey DP she is on. I colored the little fairy Tilda in lighter colors. Now that I look at the card I think I should have added more color to her. The cute little frog is cut out and propped up on dimensionals. I went a bit crazy with the bling and other embellishments. I hope you hop on over to Fussy and Fancy Friday to see what the other DT members created.



Supplies:
Magnolia stamps
SU Card stock, ribbon and sentiment
Basic Grey DP
Me & My Big Ideas Bling
Prima Roses
Crystal Effects
Dazzling Diamonds
Copics: E000, E27, E29, E33, E35, E51, E53, R20, R81, R83, R85, YG13,
YG17, YG63, YG67, Y21, Y28, Y32, Y35, C1, C3, B0000, B00, and B02

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the window, the beautifully decorated inside, and the way you colored and combined the images! These papers are gorgeous--what a fabulous card!
Hugs,
April

Stampin Mindy said...

Hi Juanita! I love your card. All the stamps you used are adorable. Beautiful coloring and I love all your bling! Hugs!