Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

SPCC 46 Just Because

Hello my fellow bloggers. Today is a new color combo at SPCC. This color combo was fun and reminded me of a certain someone, she'll know who she is, lol.
I had colored this image a few weeks ago so I don't have a list of copics used, sorry. I hope you hop on over to SPCC to see what the other girls have created. Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Supplies:
Ariel from InStyle Stamps
SU Card stock and Rub ons
Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die
Large Deckled Rectangles, and Rectangle Nestabilities

3 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Super cute card!! I really like your coloring.

Susan said...

Very cute. The big layered flowers add a lovely touch.

RobbynW said...

Hi Juanita! Her eyes are awesome! Love the chocolate flower made from your DSP, looks fab!
Robbyn - SP Diva