Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Fussy and Fancy May Basket

Good morning everyone, sorry for being a bit late at getting my Fussy and Fancy post up. The challenge this time around is to make a basket. Our sponsor is Wild Flower Kids. I used Ivy from Pretty In Pink. She is my favorite Wild Flower Kid :). My allergies have my head in a fog so I'm not going to go into all the details of this project. I'll try to come back and fill things in when I'm feeling better. Thanks!

To all the moms out there Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oh Juanita!!! This is amazing! I just love love love the way you have done this. Your coloring is fabulous and that basket is adorable!

Stampin Mindy said...

This is darling Juanita, that image is so cute and I love the paper and flowers. such a pretty color combo! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Your basket is gorgeous--I love how you've colored this cute little image! The flowers, papers and colors are beautiful!
Hugs,
April