Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Schools Out! featuring Happy Crabby

Well almost, lol. My kids have less than 3 weeks of school left and I'm so not ready, lol. Happy Crabby reminds me of summer vacation, so I decided to showcase him. Isn't he just too cute with his shovel and pail having a good time at the beach. Soon the kids will be wanting to do the same thing.

I made this card using the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday #47. I thought it worked perfectly with this image.

Supplies:
SU Card stock and brads
DCWV DP
Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities
Shimmerz
Copics

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

He looks so happy - made me smile right away! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

mulberry station said...

Your card couldn't be cutier! I love your image and colors you have used.

sweetbloominscraps said...

How fun! Thanks for playing at SSW!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Hi Juanita! Such an adorable card! Love that lil crab! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)