Followers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Cute Little Penny

I want to start out by apologizing for not being very active. This month has been full of ups and downs and last week I devoted much of myself to my friend, who needed me. I would so do it again for any of my friends, I learned a lot last week.

Ok on to my card. This card I made for Sweet Sketch Sunday's sketch #14. This super cute Penny stamp can be found here, isn't she too cute. My friend Mindy designed her and a few other stamps. All supplies SU except for Penny stamp and nestabilities.
Tutorial for cutting outside the lines with nesties can be found here.

9 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Cute, Cute, Love the way the tree branch hangs out.

Kelly Mahany said...

Oh so cute!! What a darling image and great job on our sketch this week! Thanks for playing along!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW!!

Sheri

Katie Skiff said...

Great job!! The image is so cute, as is the card itself. Thanks for playing!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love that cute image....She is really sweet! Love the stamped background...need to do more of that again myself. Anyway, your card is darling. Thanks for playing again at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

mulberry station said...

Love your cute image. Your background is darling too. Great job on the sketch. Thanks for joining us again at SSW.

Anonymous said...

Another adorable card--I love how her feet hang out! Great coloring and color combo!

Teri said...

What a lovely image! Isn't she clever.
Love the colours - great take on the sketch this week. Thanks for playing at SSW.
Hugs,
Teri x

Liz Weber said...

Hi Juanita, your card is so adorable - love that image and fab work with the nestabilities. Thanks for joining us at SSW this week!