Followers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Edward in the Fall

Here's a card I made using Twilight Tuesday's Sketch Challenge 11. I colored Edward last weekend intending to use him in Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Challenge #15, but then I got sick and did no card making for the week :(. So I know it is too late to enter the card in their challenge I did want them to know I planned on playing with them.

Card details all supplies are SU except Edward who is from The Greeting Farm and my oval nesties. I used my 2 way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds on Edward's skin and dimensionals to raise the main panel. I used the nesties and cut oval out of the DP and stamped sentiment on card base. Thanks for looking.


10 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Juanita,
This is so cute! I LOVE his sparkly skin! I can't wait for the new movie to come out.
Did you happen to take a peek at my blog today? http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com :O) Go look!
Hugs,
Samantha

Unknown said...

This is soooo cute Juanita...You have done a wonderful job with this sketch...Thanks for playing alone...Xx

Jacqueline said...

Wow he really does SPARKLE!! LOVE this! You do such great work and I love you playing along with us!! Thanks~

Sparkplug17 said...

I love it! And the sentiment! :)

Tasha said...

Wow awesome card - i love how Edward sparkles - it rocks
love tasha xx

Lisa Foster said...

I love it when Edward sparkles...this is a fantastic card! Perfect sentiment!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great card--love the sparkles, colors, your coloring, and the sentiment peeking out the DP layer!

Jen Shults said...

Love this Juanita!!! You did a great job with the sketch and I LOVE the sparkle!

ellepaulette said...

I just love a sparkling Edward!! Such a wonderful card and thank you for playing with us!!! :)

Unknown said...

He is so cute I love the aparkles! Brilliant!