Followers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Miss Anya Bookmark

Isn't this Miss Anya, just too cute. She can be found here. I colored her in using my SU watercolor pencils and my aqua painter. I have a feeling my 10 year old daughter is so going to want this card, or at least the bookmark.
Well, yesterday I was blog surfing and came across several challenges I wanted to do. I was at Pile it on and found the theme of using black and white and one more color. I was also at Tuesday Taggers where you needed to make a bookmark, then I found this sketch at Card Positioning System. Since I was doing this for Pile it on, I didn't think 3 challenges were enough so I started look for another one to add to this card and I stumbled upon Stamp Something challenge which was to use you favorite embellishment. My favorite embellishments are ribbon and bling so used both.

I used Liquid Applique on all the white parts to make them fluffy. I also used dimensionals under little Miss Anya.
Supplies other then those listed above, Cardstock SU, Ribbon is from Oriental Company, Bling is from me & my BiG ideas, DP is from the SU mini holiday catalog, the chipboard stickers and metal bling are from the blog candy I won from Twilight Tuesday.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bookmark and card - Love that Anya image! Thanks for joining in with TT this week xx

Stampin Mindy said...

I LOVE this card it's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

juanita,
Bienvenida! Welcome to Pile it On! I am so glad you found us, and I hope you keep playing w/ us. I love Anya's stamps.. and you did an awesome job coloring her in aand love the little dimension you added!!!!

-- dalis
Pile It On! Owner

Jennifer said...

You've been busy I see. GOOD! It's about time. LOL!

Julie Leblanc said...

Really lovely, thanks for sharing and Playing at PIO.

Julie

Anonymous said...

So cute and clever--I love how the bookmark tucks into the card!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the card! LOVE the fluff! LOVE Twilight, too!

Maureen said...

Fabulous! She's beautifully colored and love the side swirls and how the bookmark tucks into the card! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

by. Amy Schultz said...

oh wow, she is a cutie!

Amy -- Pile It On DT

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your swirls and flourishes. Way to rock the cps challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Brenda said...

Beautiful, and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for playing with PIO this week.