Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rockabilly Anya

Hey everyone, I just want to start out by saying this week has been filled with ups and downs. First there was Stampin Up's news of a new Agreement that all Demos must sign in order to remain Demos. Well I personally have decided that by the end of this month I will no longer be a SU Demo. For me it is about not wanting SU to have control over my blog or Facebook account, others see it differently and I am fine with that. Then there was my Anniversary... hubby and I went to a nice dinner without kids. And then I had the pleasure of getting to know this amazing woman, who has forever touched my heart. I will talk about her in my next post :).

On to my card. I made this card for Inspirational Card Sketches Challenge #32. I used my cute little Anya from The Greeting Farm and I colored her in withe my SU inks and my aqua painter ( I need some fancy markers). All supplies are SU except Anya stamp, bling on here dress, and my nestabilaties.


5 comments:

Fink said...

Awww, she is cute! I love what you did for our sketch at ICS!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, Juanita! I love her red dress with bling and those papers (I haven't even used mine yet lol). Great sketch, too.

wendipooh13 said...

oh wow your lil girl is sooo sweet, love the bling!! clever.. way to go with the IC sketch this week..

Dawn♥ said...

WOW Juanita I totally love your card. Gorgeous colors, image and touch of bling makes this card FABULOUS! Thank you for playing along! :)
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS

Anonymous said...

WoW I love your fabulous card..
Thanks for joining in with the ICS this week..:)x