Followers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Hilda in Pumpkin Pie

Can I start out by saying I love this cute little Shy Hilda from Motivet? Well, I do. She is super cute and I had so much fun coloring her in. I can't believe I even used my least favorite color orange on her, lol. She told me she wanted an orange dress so I went with it. I got the sketch from Inspirational Card Sketch but I flipped it on it's side so I could use this image.

I colored Hilda in using my SU watercolor pencils and aqua painter. Cardstock is SU Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray and Crushed Curry, DP is SU Razzleberry Lemonade, flower was white and I colored it in with my Crushed Curry marker (not sure where it came from), bling is from Michael's Dollar section.


7 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

I still need to color me a Hilda, she is SUPER cute I'm loving the orange!

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful` Thanks for joning in with ICS
Enjoy the rest of your week:)x

Vicky said...

Great fun card for the ICSketch, such a cute image, many thanks for joining us this week. :)x

Jennifer said...

AWESOME coloring, Juanita! I love her, too.

wendipooh13 said...

TOO cute, great stamp and details!! great job with the IC sketch this week!!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable, and you did a great job watercoloring her! Gorgeous card--love the colors!

Reno Creations said...

your coloring is amazing! love it love it love it!!!!